Sunday, June 8, 2014

Introduction

Hello everyone!  My name is Katherine and I'm 16 years old. I live on a horse farm with 5 horses.  I'm very interested in natural horsemanship, horse rescue, horse training, show jumping, eventing and trail riding.  I'm in Pony Club and 4-H and am holding a fundraiser to raise money to rescue an auction horse!  I decided to make this blog to share my experiences with horses with the world.  So that's me- and here are my horses!


This is Annie. She was my first horse. She came into my life as a Christmas gift in 2004. She is a bay miniature mare, 17 years old. She is Wizard's mother. 

This is Wizard. He was born in 2005. He is a palomino miniature gelding. He is Annie's son. 

This is Teach Me How to Dougie or Dougie. He is my main riding horse. I got him in October 2013. 

This is Cloud 9. She is my second riding horse. She came into my life in 2008. She is a strawberry roan paint mare.

This is Who's Your Fuzz or Fuzzy. She came into our lives in 2011. She is a Welsh cross chocolate palomino mare.

Thank you for reading and I hope you enjoy my blog! 








3 comments:

  1. They are all so cute! I want a mini soooo bad hehe. I can't wait to learn more about them. Welcome to the world of blogging!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They sure are cute! And thank you so much :)

    ReplyDelete